About The Commonwealth Apartments
Redevelopment of historic Lucretia Mott IPS School 3 building with 32 units of mixed-income apartments, community space, gymnasium and rooftop sports area.
Located in the Englewood neighborhood on the Near Eastside, and adjacent to the historic East Washington Branch Library, as well as Englewood Church, and Daystar Childcare (a United Way Success by Six daycare).
Currently, the Commonweath is full; to apply to the wait-list or explore other rental options, please apply online here.
|Typical Floorplan||Unit Mix||Low||High||Starting At|
|3 Studios||350 sf||500 sf||$445|
|15 One-Bedrooms||500 sf||800 sf||$455|
|11 Two-Bedrooms||800 sf||1050 sf||$610|
|2 Three-Bedrooms||1050 sf||1400 sf||$815|
- Hardwood floors, original classroom transoms and decorative ceilings
- 8 select loft units
- Over 20 floor plans
- High efficiency heating and cooling – low utilities
- W/D hook-ups or common laundry on each floor
- Large windows maximizing sunlight and fresh air
- All new appliances
- “Old School” charm including original hardwoods and ceilings
- Abundant community spaces
- Some storage units
- Common laundry facilities
- Elevator building to all floors; fully ADA accessible
- Full gymnasium for resident use, plus rooftop soccer and hockey arena
- Diverse, mixed-income building
- Community Garden plots and green spaces
- Adjacent to historic East Washington Branch Library
- Next door to Englewood Christian Church and Daystar Childcare
- Around-the-corner stops for IndyGo routes 8 and 26
- Revitalizing neighborhood and East Washington Street corridor
- Close to shopping, pharmacy, and downtown.
For more information, apply online here, or call Tracy Aldrich at 317.639.1541